© Castles Rally 2020
Castles Rally will take place over the entire weekend of September, 5th and 6th 2020.
On September 5th, you will be invited at the end of the morning in a major place of Touraine to enjoy a gastronomic brunch before taking the road.
You will begin the day with a first touristic rally, which will give you the opportunity to discover many castles on winding roads through picturesque villages.
Vous ferez une pause dans un château typique de la région pour une visit and a tasting session of regional products..
Then you will take the road to reach thefinal stage of this day where a cocktail will be waiting for you.
The day will end with a gourmet meal , in a lounge atmosphere where the key words will be : conviviality, meeting, sharing and passion.
• 11.00 to 13.30 - Welcome of participants in a high place of Touraine followed by a gastronomic brunch
• 13.30 to 16.00 - Touristic rally through the Châteaux of the Loire Valley
• 16.00 to 18.00 - Visit of a typical castle of the region with tasting session of regional products
• 18.00 to 19.00 - Touristic rally through the Châteaux of the Loire Valley
• 19.00 to 23.30 - Final stage in a castle for a cocktail and a gourmet meal
The Sunday, September 6th will start with a breakfast followed by a briefing.
Then you will take the road for a rally of about one and a half hour during which you will discover many castles as well as emblematic landscapes.
At lunchtime, you will be welcomed in an exceptional place in which you will be offered a cocktail followed by a gourmet meal.
Afterwards, you will take the road for another touristic rally of about an hour which will take you to the final place of this event: the Château du Clos Lucé.
You will have the opportunity toexhibit to the public your GT or Supercar in the gardens of this magnificent castle. During the exhibition, discover the former home of Leonardo da Vinci and contemplate his creations.
To close this day, you will be offered an ending cocktail in a space reserved for the occasion.
• 8.30 to 10.00 - Welcome of the participants and breakfast
• 10.00 to 12.00 - Touristic rally through the Châteaux of the Loire Valley
• 12.00 to 14.30 - Cocktail and gourmet meal in an exceptional place
• 14.30 to 15.30 - Touristic rally through the Châteaux of the Loire Valley
• 15.30 to 16.00 - Participants arrival at the Château du Clos Lucé
• 16.00 to 17.30 - Exhibition in the park of the Château du Clos Lucé and visit
• 17.30 - Closing cocktail in a private space